How much does it cost to live in Rosewood?
- Each Member household pays three charges.
- The first is the Application Fee of $48 for each adult in the home.
- The second charge is one-time Membership Fee of $100. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- The third charge is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash/recycling collection and the Cooperative’s mortgage payments. Lot rent is currently $449 per month.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.